Friday, February 8, 2008

Super Human Powers

If I had super human powers. Hmm... I couldn't even imagine what I could accomplish for the good of man kind, or the evil muahahaha. The best power you could ever be blessed with would be the ability to manipulate minds. If I could manipulate minds, I would be the most powerful man in the world. I could control all world empires, cure human dispute and conflicts. I could also control the smartest men, the strongest men and the most productive men to efficiently accomplish global projects of great importance according to the threat they pose to our emmaculate and gracious globe. Polution could be diminshed and utterly conquered with my manipulation techniques. My power would then evolve and be capable of manipulating multiple minds upwards of 4 or 5 at a time. On the flip side, this power could also consume me and my mind and it could manipulate my mind to manipulate other minds. Once the power has gained control of my mind and voluntary/involuntary actions then who are you going to call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!

No comments: