Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Choices Galore!!!

With the exclusive choice to apprehend our own ideas and hurl them in the general direction of judderoo.blogspot.com absolutely excites me beyond divine measures. Since every ounce of cerebral fluid is conveying itself with intense centrifugal motion around my juicy pink brain to intuitively create a magnificent story about what I would so dearly enjoy to blog about. Since I am so great and powerful, I persuaded all futile attempts to blog about the "important" things to instead blog about me. Just writing my name creates irresistible bliss and serenity seems to sing itself across the room by a mere wisp and a whistle. Robins rock away to the sound in the treetops 10x more intensely then the Jackson 5 ever described. My aura is incredible and my face delectable. I am the soft fur rug that comforts your feet. I am the sweet scent of tulips in mid April. I am all cute and cuddly. I am your life. Tylor is life. :)

No comments: